- Island : Ile De Pâques
- Situation : Mountain side
- Number of rooms : 75
- The eco-friendly approach
- The spacious and comfortable rooms
Perfectly integrated into the Easter island’s landscape, Hangaroa overlooks the sea and the beach that is located just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. A large swimming pool is at disposal of the clients all around the year, it is a nice place to take a cocktail or a glass of Chilean wine in the evening or to relax after a whole day island tour.
Decorated in a traditional Polynesian style using eco-friendly materials, the hotel’s rooms are spacious and comfortable. The design being a nice fusion of local decoration and modern trends was elaborated by well-known Chilean architects.
The hotel provides a various activities, such as horse riding, bike rental and scuba diving. The hotel’s SPA and wellness center offers a good opportunity to relax, especially after a whole day exploring Easter Island!
Kainga Room , from USD $583.00
Ma’unga Suite , from USD $855.00
Rates per night on double occupancy with half board, transfers and excursions included
A private terrace with an ocean view.
A built-in twin couch bed (which may be used for children).
A handmade clay tub and a circular shower integrated to the room design.
Phone, Internet connection, built-in desk, safe and minibar
- POERAVA restaurant: It has a spectacular view of the ocean and a space in the center designed specially to hold culinary shows live.
- KALOA pasta – bistro: It is shaped like an organic snail and has the best view of the island sunset, making it the ideal place for group cocktails inside the hotel.
- VAIKOA pool bar: The main bar in the hotel emerges out of a park surrounding the slightly heated fresh water pool. An exquisite selection of cold appetizers and a varied cocktail menu are served there.
In order to confirm a booking, a payment of 50% of the total stay will be requested.
The remaining 50% of the total booking must be paid 15 days before arrival to the hotel