- Island : Rurutu
- Situation : Mountain side
- Number of rooms : 6
- The human experience
- The tropical garden with its thousands flowers
Where is the guesthouse Manotel located ?
Located 3 km away from the main village of Moerai, the Manotel guesthouse is nestled in beachfront on a long white-sand beach.
Why should you choose the guesthouse Manotel ?
The Manotel guesthouse welcomes travelers from all over the world. Hidden by greenery, it seems to be completely lost in its multicoloured tropical garden. Its owners, Yves and Helene, are really passionate about it. They are always delighted to share with travelers local myths and legends and to speak about their own experience.
This stay will enable you to discover the treasures of this island located off the beaten tracks like the infinity white sand beaches, the Rurutu famous caves and the whales.
Single Bungalow, from 93 €
Double Bungalow, from 123 €
Triple Bungalow, from 157 €
Rates per night with half board included
Large double bed
Bathroom with solar hot water
Small terrace with outdoor seating
Free Wifi access
Seaside shaded area with tables for reading or lounging
The restaurant of the Manotel opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Continental breakfast will be an opportunity to taste fresh tropical fruits and homemade jams.
- For lunch (by reservation), enjoy simple dishes and refreshing salads, local fruits without forgetting the famous “Poisson Cru”. You can aslo have lunch at the village. You will discover the local life of Rurutu and meet its incredibly kind population.
- Don’t miss the dinner. Trays of seafood, fish, local vegetables and tropical fruits … Discover various Polynesian specialties.
The Manotel guesthouse has a bar where you can sip cocktails, appetizers and fresh juices.
Free of charge Activities