Air Tahiti Nui is the French Polynesian flag carrier. It operates direct flights from :
Baggage policy (per passenger)
– Moana Economy Class : One 50 lbs/23 kg checked baggage – Combined dimensions per piece : 62″ / 158 cm + One 22lbs/10kg carry-on baggage per passenger
– Poerava Business Class : Two 70 lbs/32 kg checked baggage – Combined dimensions per piece : 62″ / 158 cm + One 22lbs/10kg carry-on baggage per passenger
From October 1st, 2019, Air Tahiti Nui will develop an “a la carte” seat program thanks to which you will be able to choose between:
– Extra Comfort seats, located on the front row of the Moana Economy Class or near the emergency exits, offer more space.
– Preference seats , located on each side of the aircraft, in the Moana Economy Class. You can choose to be seated next to the window, by the corridor or make sure to be placed next to your friends and relatives.
Since May 2018, the brand new low-cost French airline offers regular flights from Paris Orly to Tahiti aboard its Airbus A350-900 and A330-300.
Useful information before heading to the airport:
Classes : Economy & Premium
Cabin setting : 3-4-3 in economy class, 2-3-2 in premium class
Baggage policy (per passenger)
– Economy Class : One 50 lbs/23 kg checked baggage – Combined dimensions per piece : 62″ / 158 cm + One 26lbs/12kg carry-on baggage
– Business Class : Two 50 lbs/23 kg checked baggage – Combined dimensions per piece : 62″ / 158 cm + One 26lbs12kg carry-on baggage
Special meals are available upon request.
• Air France from Paris Charles de Gaulle and Los Angeles
• Air New Zealand from Auckland
• LATAM from Santiago de Chile
• Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu
• Air Calin from New Caledonia (Nouméa)
On the island of Tahiti, buses and taxis are available for those who do not own a car.
However, if you want to make your vacation easy as pie, car rentals are also available on the main islands. Book the motor vehicle of your choice, store your luggage, include the insurance and enjoy the ride… All you need to do is return the car as you stop by the airport.
Even though there are fewer and fewer typical local “trucks”, you still have the opportunity to enjoy an island tour aboard this original means of transportation. Depending on the island you are visiting, biking or riding a horse are also very convenient and pleasant options.
On the Tuamotu islands, the boat is the most practical way of transportation, especially when you want to go from one “motu” (small islet) to another.
Welcome to Tahiti! When organizing your trip , you can choose between 2 types of transfer : The standard (or regular) transfer or the private one.
As far the standard transfer go, a guide will welcome you with a flower lei, give and explain to you your travel documents (vouchers, itinerary, etc….) upon your arrival at Tahiti International airport. With this option, all guests must be present before going to the hotel by van.
For the private transfer, there is no waiting time! You’ll be immediately transfered to your hotel with a private car. Of course, all documents will be given to you before.
Depending of the islands, all transfers are operated either by one of our service providers or directly by the hotel.