Enjoy a lively escape with Narii. In addition to a lagoon tour to snorkel in the sublime lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with lemon sharks, enjoy a ride on a motu to observe plants and fruit trees. You will have the opportunity to participate to various workshops to learn polynesian practices. To top it off, an initiation session to the Polynesian canoe outrigger awaits you. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed.
Your excursion starts with a stroll on an islet. Narii will introduce you the various fruits, trees and plants found on the motu and explain their use and benefits. Then you will be invited to learn about Polynesian practices through several workshops. Depending on the seasons, you will be able to choose between :
– flower crowns making : using both flowers and foliage, you can create real tahitian accessories.
– seashell bracelet making: to keep as a souvenir or to offer to your loved ones.
– weaving technics : one of the major art of the local culture.
– the coconut tree in all its forms: at the heart of all Tahitian legends, its uses are multiple, and each part of the plant is used for food, medicine, cosmetics, construction or manufacture of various objects.
– polynesian dishes made with fruits : banana, papaya or pupmkin po’e, uru gratin… a mouthwatering program.
– the benefits of medicinal plants: also called raau Tahiti, you will learn, among other thing, about the use of the tamanu, the miri (local basil), or the auti.
The excursion will then continue with an initiation to the va’a, the traditionnal outrigger canoe. You will be shown how to maneuver the canoe in the safe perimeter of the motu. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to snorkel in the glimmering lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with sharks and rays or discover a colourful coral garden. To top it off, you will enjoy the last moments of the day watching the sun go down and illuminate the sky with its golden rays.
Narii highlights favours local products during his tours such as Rangiroa wine, fruits from the garden as well as fresh fish caught by fishermen from Bora Bora for full-day tours travelers.
From July to November, get to observe humpback whales in their natural environment, a once-in-a-lifetime experience !
Five islands, an incredible number of underwater species and the same sense of hospitality. Put your scuba tank and dive into the famous Tiputa pass!
Some of the most popular diving sites of Polynesia, breathtaking underwater experiences and astonishing resorts where to relax every step of the way.
Rent a 17ft Cap Camarat with its captain for up to 4 people.
Discover the wonderful scuba diving sites of French Polynesia and dive into the depths of Bora Bora. The island’s beautiful marine life awaits you.
Sail away aboard a cosy catamaran and admire the sunset on the beautiful lagoon of Bora Bora. An experience you do not want to miss !
Practice yoga on a beautiful private island enclosed by blue waters and the majestic Mt. Otemanu of Bora Bora right in front of you.
Discover scuba diving and dive with your instructor in the shallow waters of the gorgeous lagoon of Bora Bora.
Go around the island with your guide and discover its sites and legends. You will have the opportunity to meet locals and enjoy tasty fruit.