Enjoy a lively escape with Narii. In addition to a lagoon tour to snorkel in the sublime lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with lemon sharks, enjoy a ride on a motu to observe plants and fruit trees. You will have the opportunity to participate to various workshops to learn polynesian practices. To top it off, an initiation session to the Polynesian canoe outrigger awaits you. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed.
Your excursion starts with a stroll on an islet. Narii will introduce you the various fruits, trees and plants found on the motu and explain their use and benefits. Then you will be invited to learn about Polynesian practices through several workshops. Depending on the seasons, you will be able to choose between :
– flower crowns making : using both flowers and foliage, you can create real tahitian accessories.
– seashell bracelet making: to keep as a souvenir or to offer to your loved ones.
– weaving technics : one of the major art of the local culture.
– the coconut tree in all its forms: at the heart of all Tahitian legends, its uses are multiple, and each part of the plant is used for food, medicine, cosmetics, construction or manufacture of various objects.
– polynesian dishes made with fruits : banana, papaya or pupmkin po’e, uru gratin… a mouthwatering program.
– the benefits of medicinal plants: also called raau Tahiti, you will learn, among other thing, about the use of the tamanu, the miri (local basil), or the auti.
The excursion will then continue with an initiation to the va’a, the traditionnal outrigger canoe. You will be shown how to maneuver the canoe in the safe perimeter of the motu. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to snorkel in the glimmering lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with sharks and rays or discover a colourful coral garden. To top it off, you will enjoy the last moments of the day watching the sun go down and illuminate the sky with its golden rays.
Pretty sure Robinson would be glad to ground on these islands... Lay back in high-end resorts and enjoy the gorgeous lagoonariums of Taha'a and Bora Bora.
Discover the most gorgeous and prestigious resorts of French Polynesia, the iconic pearl of the Pacific and the secret island of Marlon Brando !
Have you ever dreamed of visiting the islands of Tahiti? Exceed your expectations with this stay in the splendid Intercontinental resorts!
Whether you are beginners or experts, dive together into the blue waters of Bora Bora’s lagoon.
Discover scuba diving and dive with your instructor in the shallow waters of the gorgeous lagoon of Bora Bora.
Go around the island with your guide and discover its sites and legends. You will have the opportunity to meet locals and enjoy tasty fruit.
Discover all of Bora Bora hidden secrets while staying totally dry aboard a comfortable glass bottomed boat.
Go for a romantic island tour, swim in a coral garden and savor an eco friendly encounter with stingrays, sharks and other multicolored fishes with up to 5 other couples. To top it off, enjoy a picnic on a motu.
Rent a 17-feet Cap Camarat boat with its captain to fish in the lagoon (up to 4 people). You will be looking for trevallies, small barracudas, lagoon bonitos, garfishes and groupers, among other species.