Enjoy a lively escape with Narii. In addition to a lagoon tour to snorkel in the sublime lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with lemon sharks, enjoy a ride on a motu to observe plants and fruit trees. You will have the opportunity to participate to various workshops to learn polynesian practices. To top it off, an initiation session to the Polynesian canoe outrigger awaits you. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed.
Your excursion starts with a stroll on an islet. Narii will introduce you the various fruits, trees and plants found on the motu and explain their use and benefits. Then you will be invited to learn about Polynesian practices through several workshops. Depending on the seasons, you will be able to choose between :
– flower crowns making : using both flowers and foliage, you can create real tahitian accessories.
– seashell bracelet making: to keep as a souvenir or to offer to your loved ones.
– weaving technics : one of the major art of the local culture.
– the coconut tree in all its forms: at the heart of all Tahitian legends, its uses are multiple, and each part of the plant is used for food, medicine, cosmetics, construction or manufacture of various objects.
– polynesian dishes made with fruits : banana, papaya or pupmkin po’e, uru gratin… a mouthwatering program.
– the benefits of medicinal plants: also called raau Tahiti, you will learn, among other thing, about the use of the tamanu, the miri (local basil), or the auti.
The excursion will then continue with an initiation to the va’a, the traditionnal outrigger canoe. You will be shown how to maneuver the canoe in the safe perimeter of the motu. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to snorkel in the glimmering lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with sharks and rays or discover a colourful coral garden. To top it off, you will enjoy the last moments of the day watching the sun go down and illuminate the sky with its golden rays.
Narii highlights favours local products during his tours such as Rangiroa wine, fruits from the garden as well as fresh fish caught by fishermen from Bora Bora for full-day tours travelers.
Try to unveil the mystery of the Marquesas islands and to immerge yourself into the mere Polynesian with this exceptional cruise aboard the Aranui.
Embark on a holiday like no other, enjoy a refined combination of luxury and adventure in dreamlike settings !
Willing to find a magical place and get into the wild? Huahine and Bora Bora are the perfect match, the sweetest combo between authenticity and popularity.
Go around the island with your guide and discover its sites and legends. You will have the opportunity to meet locals and enjoy tasty fruit.
Take a boat trip to visit the stingrays and sharks of the island and enjoy a free dive at the beautiful coral garden while preserving the aquatic fauna and flora (no feeding of the sharks, rays and the protection of coral).
Enjoy a scenic helicopter ride from Bora Bora to experience the breathtaking beauty of Tupuai from above!
Is there anything more romantic than a private sunset cruise on Bora Bora’s lagoon craddled by the notes of a traditional ukulele while admiring the beauty of “The Pearl of the Pacific”.
What a better way to discover the island Bora Bora than a boat tour iver the lagoon?
Between land and sea, surrounded by lush vegetation and a turquoise lagoon, discover Bora Bora while having fun and enjoy a tasty lunch in a renowned restaurant of the island.