Enjoy a lively escape with Narii. In addition to a lagoon tour to snorkel in the sublime lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with lemon sharks, enjoy a ride on a motu to observe plants and fruit trees. You will have the opportunity to participate to various workshops to learn polynesian practices. To top it off, an initiation session to the Polynesian canoe outrigger awaits you. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed.
Your excursion starts with a stroll on an islet. Narii will introduce you the various fruits, trees and plants found on the motu and explain their use and benefits. Then you will be invited to learn about Polynesian practices through several workshops. Depending on the seasons, you will be able to choose between :
– flower crowns making : using both flowers and foliage, you can create real tahitian accessories.
– seashell bracelet making: to keep as a souvenir or to offer to your loved ones.
– weaving technics : one of the major art of the local culture.
– the coconut tree in all its forms: at the heart of all Tahitian legends, its uses are multiple, and each part of the plant is used for food, medicine, cosmetics, construction or manufacture of various objects.
– polynesian dishes made with fruits : banana, papaya or pupmkin po’e, uru gratin… a mouthwatering program.
– the benefits of medicinal plants: also called raau Tahiti, you will learn, among other thing, about the use of the tamanu, the miri (local basil), or the auti.
The excursion will then continue with an initiation to the va’a, the traditionnal outrigger canoe. You will be shown how to maneuver the canoe in the safe perimeter of the motu. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to snorkel in the glimmering lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with sharks and rays or discover a colourful coral garden. To top it off, you will enjoy the last moments of the day watching the sun go down and illuminate the sky with its golden rays.
Narii highlights favours local products during his tours such as Rangiroa wine, fruits from the garden as well as fresh fish caught by fishermen from Bora Bora for full-day tours travelers.
Discover the most gorgeous and prestigious resorts of French Polynesia, the iconic pearl of the Pacific and the secret island of Marlon Brando !
Book your stay early and enjoy 30% off your stay at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora ! Gorgeous, spacious and intimate, it will leave you speechless.
A black sand beach, a heaven of peace located by the sea and a recently renovated resort, these accommodations are intended for newly weds.
Sail on the wonderful lagoon of Bora Bora aboard a cosy catamaran.
Go around the island with your guide and discover its sites and legends. You will have the opportunity to meet locals and enjoy tasty fruit.
Ready to dip into the lagoon of Bora Bora? Your little pirates will be thrilled by this once-in-a-lifetime treasure hunt !
Go for a romantic island tour, swim in a coral garden and savor an eco friendly encounter with stingrays, sharks and other multicolored fishes with up to 5 other couples. To top it off, enjoy a picnic on a motu.
Discover the wonderful scuba diving sites of French Polynesia and dive into the depths of Bora Bora. The island’s beautiful marine life awaits you.
As the parachute takes you 100 meters up in the air, admire the breathtaking view, floating over the turquoise lagoon.