Enjoy a lively escape with Narii. In addition to a lagoon tour to snorkel in the sublime lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with lemon sharks, enjoy a ride on a motu to observe plants and fruit trees. You will have the opportunity to participate to various workshops to learn polynesian practices. To top it off, an initiation session to the Polynesian canoe outrigger awaits you. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed.
Your excursion starts with a stroll on an islet. Narii will introduce you the various fruits, trees and plants found on the motu and explain their use and benefits. Then you will be invited to learn about Polynesian practices through several workshops. Depending on the seasons, you will be able to choose between :
– flower crowns making : using both flowers and foliage, you can create real tahitian accessories.
– seashell bracelet making: to keep as a souvenir or to offer to your loved ones.
– weaving technics : one of the major art of the local culture.
– the coconut tree in all its forms: at the heart of all Tahitian legends, its uses are multiple, and each part of the plant is used for food, medicine, cosmetics, construction or manufacture of various objects.
– polynesian dishes made with fruits : banana, papaya or pupmkin po’e, uru gratin… a mouthwatering program.
– the benefits of medicinal plants: also called raau Tahiti, you will learn, among other thing, about the use of the tamanu, the miri (local basil), or the auti.
The excursion will then continue with an initiation to the va’a, the traditionnal outrigger canoe. You will be shown how to maneuver the canoe in the safe perimeter of the motu. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to snorkel in the glimmering lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with sharks and rays or discover a colourful coral garden. To top it off, you will enjoy the last moments of the day watching the sun go down and illuminate the sky with its golden rays.
Try to unveil the mystery of the Marquesas islands and to immerge yourself into the mere Polynesian with this excpetional cruise aboard the Aranui.
From July to November, get to observe humpback whales in their natural environment, a once-in-a-lifetime experience !
Discover the whole diversity of the Society archipelago, the variety of landscapes and culture while maintaining the standing of the Pearl resorts.
Go for a romantic island tour, swim in a coral garden and savor an eco friendly encounter with stingrays, sharks and other multicolored fishes with up to 5 other couples. To top it off, enjoy a picnic on a motu.
Enjoy a guided tour by quad to explore the island of Bora Bora.
Enjoy a scenic helicopter ride from Bora Bora to experience the breathtaking beauty of Tupuai from above!
Rent a 17-feet Cap Camarat boat with its captain to fish in the lagoon (up to 4 people). You will be looking for trevallies, small barracudas, lagoon bonitos, garfishes and groupers, among other species.
Sail on the wonderful lagoon of Bora Bora aboard a cosy catamaran.
Rent a 17ft Cap Camarat with its captain for up to 4 people.