Enjoy a lively escape with Narii. In addition to a lagoon tour to snorkel in the sublime lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with lemon sharks, enjoy a ride on a motu to observe plants and fruit trees. You will have the opportunity to participate to various workshops to learn polynesian practices. To top it off, an initiation session to the Polynesian canoe outrigger awaits you. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed.
Your excursion starts with a stroll on an islet. Narii will introduce you the various fruits, trees and plants found on the motu and explain their use and benefits. Then you will be invited to learn about Polynesian practices through several workshops. Depending on the seasons, you will be able to choose between :
– flower crowns making : using both flowers and foliage, you can create real tahitian accessories.
– seashell bracelet making: to keep as a souvenir or to offer to your loved ones.
– weaving technics : one of the major art of the local culture.
– the coconut tree in all its forms: at the heart of all Tahitian legends, its uses are multiple, and each part of the plant is used for food, medicine, cosmetics, construction or manufacture of various objects.
– polynesian dishes made with fruits : banana, papaya or pupmkin po’e, uru gratin… a mouthwatering program.
– the benefits of medicinal plants: also called raau Tahiti, you will learn, among other thing, about the use of the tamanu, the miri (local basil), or the auti.
The excursion will then continue with an initiation to the va’a, the traditionnal outrigger canoe. You will be shown how to maneuver the canoe in the safe perimeter of the motu. Watersports lovers will not be disappointed. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to snorkel in the glimmering lagoon of Bora Bora and swim with sharks and rays or discover a colourful coral garden. To top it off, you will enjoy the last moments of the day watching the sun go down and illuminate the sky with its golden rays.
You have always dreamt of losing yourself in the blue of the ocean? Put your scuba tank and dive into Fakarava's wall of sharks and the famous Tiputa pass!
Have you ever dreamed of visiting the islands of Tahiti? How about a stay in some of the most splendid resorts?
Do you dream of a dynamic escape combining discoveries, surreal landscapes and excursions of all kinds? We already included a bunch a activities!
As the parachute takes you 100 meters up in the air, admire the breathtaking view, floating over the turquoise lagoon.
Sail away aboard a cosy catamaran and admire the sunset on the beautiful lagoon of Bora Bora. An experience you do not want to miss !
Enjoy a scenic helicopter ride from Bora Bora to experience the breathtaking beauty of Tupuai from above!
Go around the island with your guide and discover its sites and legends. You will have the opportunity to meet locals and enjoy tasty fruit.
Discover all of Bora Bora hidden secrets while staying totally dry aboard a comfortable glass bottomed boat.
Discover the coral nursery of Bora Bora, supervised by a team of marine biologists.